Download state and federal tax forms, get your tax questions answered, and read the entire U.S. Internal Revenue tax code. Includes tax news, tips, FAQs, and other tax info.
- IRS Internal Revenue Service – Home page for the IRS. *Report Bad Link*
- Internal Revenue Service Forms & Publications – Downloable tax forms and publications in four formats: PDF, PCL, PostScript and SGML text. *Report Bad Link*
- Internal Revenue Service Site Map – All online info available from the I.R.S. *Report Bad Link*
- State Tax Links – State tax links for every state in the U.S. *Report Bad Link*
- Tax Forms from H&R Block – File your taxes online free and lots of free info. *Report Bad Link*
- Tax History Project – Welcome to the Tax History Project, established by Tax Analysts in 1995 to provide scholars, policymakers, students, the media, and citizens with information about the history of American taxation. The project pursues its mission through a program of web-based documentary publication and original historical research. Historical documents relating to U.S. tax policy, courtesy of the Library of Congress and the National Archives. *Report Bad Link*
- Expatriate InfoCenter – This page and the related links discuss in general terms some provisions of the U.S. federal income tax law that apply to U.S. citizens and resident aliens who live or work abroad and expect to receive income from foreign sources. *Report Bad Link*
- 1040.com – Federal and state tax forms, tax news, and general tax information. Tax advice, tax code changes and an interactive Q&A section. *Report Bad Link*
- Ingram Library – Tax forms and information, including state tax forms for all states. *Report Bad Link*
- Frequently Asked Tax Questions – Answers to the most frequently asked tax questions regarding filing, contacting the I.R.S., audits, paying taxes with a credit card, downloading tax forms, etc. *Report Bad Link*
- Yahoo Tax Help – Prepare a tax return, get organized for filing, message board, tax tips, links to government sites, tax software, etc. *Report Bad Link*
- U.S. Tax Code On-Line – Access the complete text of the U.S. Internal Revenue tax code. Hyperlinks allow you to cross-reference. Includes a search engine. Also includes the U.S. Immigration and Nationality Act. *Report Bad Link*
- Save Wealth – Common tax forms for this year and last year. Also tax info. *Report Bad Link*
- Nolo’s Legal Encyclopedia – Presents a series of articles covering general and small-business tax concerns, audits and tax bills. How to deal with the IRS. Audits and appeals, tax bills, cheating, fraud and other tax crimes, small business tax concerns, and more. *Report Bad Link*
Try a Google search. Google can find anything!