Quit smoking now! We’ve got the resources to help you succeed. You really can quit smoking. Come check us out. What have you got to lose, but your habit? Tips to help you quit, different methods, newsgroups, support groups, tobacco news, tobacco/health news, advice, chats, bulletin boards, inspirational letters, tools, celebrity interviews, and other smoking related information.
- Quit Smoking Hub – Compassionate help, education and products to help you quit smoking. *Report Bad Link*
- Join The Quit Smoking Quit Train – Forums to help you quit smoking, including an S.O.S. board for when you’re about to fall off the wagon and grab a smoke. Surround yourself with people who want to help you kick the habit. *Report Bad Link*
– Comprehensive information to help you QUIT. Articles, products, how-to, information, chat, BBS, news, everything! *Report Bad Link*
- Surgeon General – PDF documents from the Surgeon General on smoking, quitting smoking, tips for quitting, and other resources. *Report Bad Link*
- Tobacco Documents Online – Tobacco Documents Online (TDO), the fastest and easiest way to search over 4 million internal tobacco industry documents. *Report Bad Link*
- Health Canada on Smoking – Canadian health site with facts, help to quit, and info. *Report Bad Link*
- World Health Organization on Tobacco
– Tobacco Free initiative from the WHO. Includes health studies, statistics, research, and news. Focuses on tobacco laws. *Report Bad Link*
- Because Smokers Do Die Young – If you want motivation, try this site. It is the answer to the question: Why Quit? *Report Bad Link*
- Tobacco News – Tobacco related news items. Good tobacco/health related news items. *Report Bad Link*
- About.com – Netlinks, articles and health info. *Report Bad Link*
- American Lung Association – Comprehensive news and articles related to smoking, with advice to help you quit. *Report Bad Link*
- QuitSmokingSupport – Bulletin boards and chats, inspirational letters, links to other sites, bookstore, counters and meters, news, tools, ex-smokers list, and other quit smoking info. *Report Bad Link*
Try a Google search. Google can find anything!